Friday, January 25, 2008

TGIF?

The day of the week has started to lose meaning for me. It doesn't matter to me whether it is Tuesday or Thursday. Today is Friday, to most working people this is the day they look forward to, the end of the week, the beginning of the weekend. To me it just means that I get more time with my husband for the next couple of days.

I had a second interview with the bank yesterday. I think it went well, they seemed to really like me. The hours are not my ideal, but I can't afford to be too picky right now. If they make me an offer I will probably take it, unless the pay is just way too low. We'll see.

I did however put in an application with the city today, working in the HR department as a Benefits Consultant. Its a job I know I would be good at, lets see if I can get an interview.

Today is a day to clean the house and get caught up on random tasks I really need to get done. So I think I will finish the book I am reading first and then get to work.

Oh, and for dinner tonight: Pasta with a cream sauce and shrimp - mushrooms, peas, little onions.....mmmmm, yummy.

No comments: