Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Interview

So, not long after posting my oh so eloquent post this morning I got a phone call from one of the jobs I applied for. This one is a bank teller position, listed as a lead teller and it is at the branch very close to home. I have an interview this afternoon. I am nervous. Its a group interview and they said to expect to be there about 2 hours. I am really curious as to what this thing will entail. I am in the midst of preparation, not only running possible interview questions through my head but also the primping, cleaning and plucking that is involved in looking professional, and to wear nylons. yuck. But this will be good. If I get the job it will be full time and have benefits, and should be work that not only would I be good at, but that I would also enjoy. If I don't get it, I will have valuable practice at interviewing. I will definitely update after I get home....I am sure there will be purging to do.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Good luck, happy plucking!

I definitely want to hear about it when you get home :)