Thursday, January 31, 2008

dreaming

I have a cold, and when I have a cold I have strange dreams. Okay, I have really strange dreams all the time, but even stranger when I am sick. This tidbit of dream isn't all that weird, its just a small part of a big whole, most of which I can't even remember, but it has stuck with me. There was a something going on, a garage sale maybe....and there was a whole bunch of newly hatched chicks, soft yellow fluffy. Then someone brought a boxful of kittens, cute soft fuzzy. Well, my concern had been immediately the safety of the chicks from these kittens, no one was worried. For the rest of the dream I watched as the chicks wandered from their safe little box and as the kittens got more adventurous. Eventually one of the kittens spotted a chick and signaled to his buddies, "hey, easy tasty prey over here". Then I woke up.

So dream interpreters, what does that mean?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I think maybe it depends on whether the kitten actually talked or not :)

Seriously though, you seemed to identify closest with the chicks, and you have been feeling pretty vulnerable lately. The good news is that the threat was kittens, as opposed to something scary like scorpions, right? Kittens are a threat, but a soft and fuzzy threat...