Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The After-Interview

It was interesting. There were about 7 of us and basically we all took turns answering the questions. It was very structured in how the questions were asked and in the format that they wanted them answered, yet loose in feel. We didn't have to go in line to answer, whoever was ready to go went next. I think I did well, was careful to not be the one to always go first, but also to never go last. I felt old, most of the others were quite young, relating a lot of their experiences from high school or very recent college. But I think I did okay. If called for a second interview I should hear from them on Friday, Monday at the latest. The manager of the branch I want to work at was there, she was a kick, I think I would really enjoy working for her. The Service manager was there as well, she was also very nice and seemed very with it and together, I was impressed by them. So, we'll see. I will just do my best to not dwell on it all week and worry myself to pieces.

No comments: