Friday, January 25, 2008

I am employed!

Yay!! I have a job (dependent on background check). Now I feel like crying. I am so weird.

I am going to be working as a teller for a bank, big huge chain, has a good reputation. The pay is lower than I would like, but I think the benefits of the job will outweigh that. Plus there is a lot of room to grow. And as soon as I make lead teller the pay goes up by a couple of dollars, so I will just have to rock their world and make lead teller asap. It will be really good to have health benefits again, I have been feeling really nervous about not having coverage.

Anyways, I am excited and nervous and all that wonderful stuff. Don't know when I start yet, they have to get my background check done and then whenever the new training class starts. I will most likely train in Portland depending on when they can actually start me.

A paycheck, no matter what the size, will be good.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Go Molly! Go Molly! Go! Go! Go! Go Molly!!!