Friday, January 11, 2008

Sad news, followed by some good

My Great Aunt Mary Jane passed away yesterday morning. I am sad, but I am consoled that she did live a good life and had lots of people in her life that loved her. My Grammie is sad to lose her sister and her good friend.

Also yesterday good friends gave birth to a baby girl. Lola is her name. 6 lbs 10 oz (I think). Poor mama was in labor for three days before they gave her pitosin to get things moving. Everyone is doing well but sound tired, as you can imagine after 3 days.

As they say, one door closes and another opens.....perhaps Ol' Mary Jane had a new Guardian Angel job to report too......she would be a good one.

2 comments:

Andrew Attebery said...

Wow, sorry to hear that. Though, just as you said, one door closes and another opens.

It can't all be coincidence.

Kelly said...

That was fast, and so sad considering how the nursing facility played such a huge role.

Guardian angel, absolutely. Have I told you how Grayson recognizes pictures of my dad? His grandpa has been with him from the start...