Thursday, November 15, 2007

Todays the day I get my ass in gear

8:30 am - Miles up, dressed and off to daycare. Load of laundry started, bookshelf from garage cleaned off and moved inside for extra storage in Miles' room.
10:30 am - A simple plan to clean Miles' room and make a space for the bookshelf turned into a complete rearrangement of the entire room. I am not quite done yet, but I decided I need some coffee and a quick sit down. I just need to reorganize his books and I will be done, except for the closet which scares me greatly and I really should tackle. It has become the hidden graveyard of his old clothes, random things I don't know what to do with and clothes he hasn't grown into yet. Maybe I will try to brave it this afternoon after I finish the laundry.....hmm.....
12:00 - mmmmm......coffee is delicious...... (Miles' room is done though...even with the extended coffee "break")
2:00 pm - Working on a sewing project. Feels good, I have only been trying to get to this one for 2 years. While sewing watching incredibly bad 80's movie about a ice man (and that is the title too "Ice Man") that comes back to life. "confound it!! thats brain activity!!" - amazing.
3:45 pm - Still working on sewing project. Made an appointment to go to a meeting with some career people though, that should be good. Just realized what time it is. Should probably think about going to pick up my baby. I miss him. He is so cute...

3 comments:

Andrew Attebery said...

Encino man? That had to be the movie. How is that a bad movie? C'mon!

:-)

Molly said...

Updated Post, movie is not Encino Man...that one made me laugh :0)

Andrew Attebery said...

Whoa, Ice Man.

Now that's a crummy movie. I agree with original comments.

Thank you, that is all.