Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ho hum

I am fighting with the motivation demons. They are at war in my body and brain. Everyday I get up and think, "todays the day, I am going to ___, and ____ and finish ____, and at the end of the day I will feel good and accomplished" but then the couch calls my name and my ass settles in and I pick up my book and off I go to getting absolutely nothing accomplished. There have been a couple of days that I have gotten up and done something....but that is such hard work. Can I just be a lady of leisure please? Being allowed and expected to just enjoy myself and do whatever I want everyday. That would be fabulous, but boring. Aye, theres the rub. I would end up with a job just out of sheer boredom. And that wouldn't be any fun at all.

Today I have a fabulous excuse for not getting anything accomplished. I am helping a sick friend. Nasty bug, has knocked her on her ass like you wouldn't believe. So, today I will just be here and be available to get her water or jell-o or whatever she would like. Hope I don't catch it.

No comments: