Monday, November 5, 2007

Just another Manic Monday....

But not really, because I am unemployed. I don't have anywhere I have to be, nothing I have to do. So why am I awake and alert and in front of the computer at 7am? I have no freaking clue. I do have to remind myself that this weekend was daylight saving time and we all gained an hour, but still, would I normally be up at 8 if I didn't have to work? Doubt it. So I will sip my coffee and enjoy my peace until Miles wakes up (he is definitely my child and LOVES to sleep). Once he is up my day will officially begin. I will take him to daycare but then I plan to come home and be a quasi domestic goddess and at least get caught up on the laundry and maybe vacuum the floors.

I did put in a job application last week with the city. Its an office position and I think it sounds great. I like the variety of office work but also that it has a routine and a flow to the day. And as crazy at it sounds, I love paperwork. I could type and organize and file all day. Offices have order and I like order. So, we will see what comes of that. The posting closed Friday, it could be anytime between now and 4 weeks from now for me to hear from them. There really is no predictability in the job market. But, the search continues.....

Ok, I need coffee........

1 comment:

Andrew Attebery said...

Hmm. So I've noticed you're slacking off on updating your blog. For shame. SHAME!

But in other news, I hope life is treating you well.

:-)