Monday, April 14, 2008

There's a bright golden haze on the meadow

today is a day that started out shitty and got so much better from there. Started the day not wanting to go to work and then getting a migraine midmorning that incapacitated me for a good 20 minutes and then I just worked through the pain, with little to no sympathy from my manager....but then, I get a text from my dear husband that the job I applied for has left me a message wanting me to call them...woo hoo....doesn't mean I have it, but its a start......and then to top it off it looks like the vineyard deal is almost ready to actually close. I am so excited about that I can hardly say, but the biggest hurdle is getting this damn property, all the rest is just hardwork and elbow grease.....

and then, and then, and then :0P

No comments: