Friday, April 11, 2008

emotional swing set

Who says mood swings can't be fun? I have had a downright shitty couple of days.....but tonight I took time for myself and went to see a friends band perform. Had quite a good time. Got to see some folks that I hadn't seen in awhile and of course enjoyed the music immensely. The band is good, I have to admit, and I think they could turn out really successful if they continue on the swing they are on. And I don't just say that because the bass player is one of my favorite people.

So back to me......(its all about me remember) - I am feeling pretty good right now. When I got home I jumped onto my computer and have now sent my resume to a couple of different places that have jobs that interest me....we'll see if anything comes of it.......not sure if it matters whether I hear from them or not, but the fact that I actually did it is huge for me. Most of the time I pass myself up for the job before I even finish reading the job description. One of them is an educational position with a local museum...the other is a production assistant for a local jewelry making company. The former would be a full time good paying job....the latter is part time but with the wage I could afford to find something else small to supplement and be fine and dandy.....feels good.

Anywho...I should sleep, I do after all have to work tomorrow.......ugh.

No comments: