Saturday, April 19, 2008

My heart is a trampoline

Miles is becoming such a Daddy's boy. Last night Mitch stayed at his brothers house for some pre-birthday hangin' out and when Miles came into our room this morning the first thing he says is, "papa?" I tell him that Papa is at Uncle Carters house, "I want papa".....oh boy.....

so later we are playing in the living room and this boy child of mine is mad at me because I am mean and took his puzzle away because he was standing on it....I look at him and I say, "Miles, I love you", he looks back at me with an angry scowl,

"No I love you"

ouch

but as a toddler tends to do he seems to have forgotten he is mad at me...he is currenly running around without any clothes yelling, "I'm Naked, I'm Naked!!!"

I guess he is my child after all....

No comments: