Monday, December 10, 2007

Not to be underestimated

I sent a resume the other day to the local conference center to see if they might want me as setup crew or some-such for events. I figured it would be good experience and that might be easy work to get and at least supplement my current $0 income. On Friday they called me to come in and meet with them, so today I put on stockings and a skirt and all the interview accoutrement and met with two of the managers. What surprised me was that they were looking at me more for a supervisor or manager position rather than just grunt work. This should just remind me that although I think little of myself and my experience, I actually have quite a bit of good history in many areas and that they would be damn lucky to hire me. So, I have no idea at this point of they liked me or not, but I do hope to hear from them.......yikes

No comments: