Friday, October 10, 2008

too nice

I believe my boss has been told to be nice to me or else. The last few days have been almost eerie with his very sincere sounding offers to help and support what I am doing. I would love to know what was actually said to him. I mentioned to one of he other directors today that he has been very nice to me, and her response was, "well, he has to be" with a funny little smile on her face. I want to have faith that it will last and that things will be better, but I am not convinced just yet. Plus, I am not sure its good enough. I should be a good soul and give it a chance.

On a different note, I am trying to take more charge of me. I am taking a guitar class and loving it. I am sewing and writing and drawing more. I am dreaming more too...allowing myself to have fantasies of my perfect world....if I can figure out what that is, perhaps I can get myself there.

No comments: