Monday, October 6, 2008

Stuck

I hate my job...well, not the job so much, as I hate my boss and many of the things that are part of the company. So, I need to get out of it and I don't know how. When I was laid off a year ago I had such a hard time finding work. It scares the breath out of me to think of looking for work and not finding it and being stuck where I am forever. I have had this terrible feeling in my stomach all morning and I just don't know how to deal with it. When the job I have now came along I thought it was meant to be and the solution. But I am miserable and I hate every minute I am there.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

This job WAS meant to be - it is either the conduit to the next big thing in your life, or a big ass brick wall that is there to help teach you how to climb. Remember the quote by Randy Pausch - "The brick walls are there to keep out the people who don't want it as badly as you do - the brick walls are there for the OTHER people."