Thursday, September 18, 2008

at loose ends

Here I am with no husband at home tonight and the toddler is sound asleep (in my bed, but hey, little victories) and I have no clue what to do with myself. I feel like I should be taking full advantage of this time to not have anyone to answer too. But I have not a clue. There is nothing on TV so I can't even watch a stupid show that Mitch usually makes fun of me for. I have nothing from netflix that I can watch without him. I could read my book, but ehhhh....I dunno....I have been craving some time to be creative and start sewing again, or paint a picture or write...but I have no desire to do so. I will admit I am tired, and I had a tough day (sick toddler and asshole boss) so perhaps I deserve an evening of mindless internet surfing etc...but it feels like a waste.

If only I had more energy.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I suffer this exact thing for the first week C is out of town each time. It seems like that time is so precious, it shouldn't be wasted :) If you are doing something relaxing, it counts - if internet surfing relaxes you, then that's what you should be doing :)