Monday, September 14, 2009

Mondays

The meaning of Mondays is changing for me. For the last year and some months Monday has been a day off, a day where I can make appointments, go shopping, and relax a bit. Starting next week that is no longer the case and I will be back to working the "traditional" Monday to Friday job. Not that I am unhappy about this, but it will be strange. For that time when I would hear someone say something about Mondays and how much they suck I just couldn't really relate. My Monday's didn't suck, my Monday's were usually pretty good. But now when Sunday night rolls around instead of thinking about what I will do with my day off the next day I will be thinking about getting ready for work, about what I will wear, what I will take for lunch. Wondering what the day will be like. I get a wonderful exchange for giving up my Monday's though, I get a real Friday night and I get Saturdays with my family. That is amazing.

No comments: