Monday, February 25, 2008

time to breathe

I feel like I haven't stopped moving for the last month and a half. This weekend for example: Loki was dropped off at 830 so Christina could go to class, I left for work at 930, worked 'til 345, did some quick shopping for snacks for a wine party. Got home at 430 - cleaned the house frantically as well as cut up fruit and cheese. Wine tasting started at 7 went 'til 930 or so. Went to bed by 1030 after some quick cleanup. Got up at 8 on Sunday left the house at 840 to pick up Jeff to head up to Vancouver to load up Carters moving van, finished there around 1230. Then drove back to salem to unload. Dropped Jeff off at home in west Salem and got back home around 4.....Mitch washed the cars we both took showers and headed back north to have dinner at Christina's with Heidi and Bill who were in from AZ. Left there around 9, got home around 10, loaded the dishes and went to bed. Now I am up and getting ready to leave for a full day of work.....the fact that I had five minutes to spit that all out is amazing to me....I am so tired.

No comments: